The Lead Data Engineer’s role is to lead the development of data acquisition and processing and to architect data structures for storing medical imaging and related data.
- Responsible for data collection, curation, processing, storage and retrieval of medical image data and clinical metadata
- Design scalable processes to support data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Lead a team of advanced Data Engineers to design, build, and test large scale data structures and pipelines to organize, collect and standardize data
- Implement processes to ensure highest quality of all data systems
- Curate and connect disparate data sources, including different data types and from different source locations
- Act as a mentor to junior team members and a subject matter expert to support the whole technical team